Computer Science & Engineering
Empower graduates to innovate and be employable in the area of Computer Science and Engineering by imparting quality education with sustainability and inculcating human values.
Provide high impact teaching and learning that enriches students for technical knowledge to achieve success in professional careers and entrepreneurship. Our department emphasizes to adopt continues changes in life through research skills, innovative idea and high studies that contribute to the society ethically.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Develop latest solutions for real world problems; applying mathematical, engineering and project management skills through modern infrastructure and tools to benefit society and human.
- Understand the need for sustainable development and commit to professional ethics to create an intelligent model that understand real world entities and their relationship to one another.
- Effectively communicate knowledge, thoughts, techniques and processes to community.
Events and Worksshop
- National Workshop on “The impact of Software Quality in Contemporary Computer Era ”, sponsored by M.P. Council of Science & Technology, Bhopal from 23-24 August, 2016. Dr. P. K. Chande, Director M.P. State Electronics Development Corporation, Bhopal was the Chief Guest of the inaugural ceremony.
- Mr. Vikram Agnihotri in the interactive session on the topic “Winners in Life” organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Acropolis Technical Campus on October 4th 2016
- Under the banner of CSI , Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,Acropolis Technical Campus organized Two Days Workshop on MATLAB and Its Application from 22 - 23 Nov 2016 for Computer science Students. Prof. N.K. Sharma, Prof. Sanket Gupta and Prof Sonali Jain delivered the lectures in the workshop.
- Prof. Meeta Dave had taken a workshop on the topic of “Network Defence”.
- On Dated 31/5/2017, Department of Computer Science & Engineering Acropolis Technical Campus Organized One day workshop on Virtual Lab By IIT Delhi under the aegis of MHRD Govt of India for CSE/EC/Applied Science Students..Mr. Ashish Mudgil Senior Field Engg/Virtual Labs Mentor Virtual Labs Project, IIT Delhi and Mr.Ashish Ranjan Senior Field Engg/Virtual Labs Project IIT Delhi were the key speaker of the workshop, they discussed on Virtual Labs ,Data Structure Lab,Network Analysis labs,Chemistry Labs.
- On Dated 28/4/17 One Day Seminar on Data Technology Evolution and Big Data organized for Computer Science Students. Mr. Tarun Bhatnagar Chief Executive Officer Medha Innovation Pvt. Ltd. was the Key Speaker in the Seminar.
- Prof. Prashant Lakkadwala & Dr. Abhishek Singh Rathore reviewed 14 research papers in IEEE ICTBIG2016 International conference, held Nov 2016.
- Prof. Rashmi Yadav has Published Paper in SCI Indexed journal Springerplus DOI 10.1186/s40064-016-3732-x on Topis "Critical Evalution of Reverse Engineering Tool Imagix 4D!" in Dec 2016.
- Prof.Sumit S Jain Publish has Published Paper on “Enhancing Search engine Query relevance using Source and Target schema Semantic Similarity”INDIACom March’2017.
- Prof.Prashant Lakkadwala has published Research Paper on “Security Based Issues in view of Cloud Storage” in Journal for Research,Volume 3,Issue 1 ,dated April 2017.
- Dr.Abhishek S Rathore has Published Research Paper on “Personality Trait Identification for Written Texts Using MLKNN & MLNB”, LNCS-Springer (Accepted), 2017.
- Prof.Ankit Upadhyay has published Research Paper on “Security Based Issues in view of Cloud Storage” in Journal for Research,Volume 3,Issue 1 ,dated April 2017.
- Prof. Rashmi Yadav Delivered the Lecture under CSI expert series on Transformation Techniques in Computer graphic at SIRT Indore.
- Prof. Rashmi Yadav has started Virtual Labs (A Remote Experimental Platform for Engineering) in association with IIT,Delhi under agies National Mission on Education through ICT MHRD, Govt. of India .
- Khushboo Khathuria CS-B 2nd year got Vice Chancellor Scholarship 2015 from RGPV Bhopal. She got 277 marks out of 350 and received Certificate with cheque of Rs.20,000/- at the hand of governor and Mr. Piyush Trivedi Vice chancellor RGPV.
- Piyush Patel from CS-B 4th year is winner & Qualify the National Round of “StockMIND Season 4” (ICICI direct Center for Financial Learning’s ).
- Huzefa Raja & Gourav Sahu secured Ist position in “Bug Fixer competition” held at CDGI, Indore on dated October 2016 and got Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
- Huzefa Raja from CS-B 4th year qualified GATE 2016 and scored 564 as Gate Score.
- Jayesh Natahni from CS-B 4th year has GRE Score 318.
- Sejal Satpute & Shreya Tiwari selected for RGPV Nodal Badminton and won 1st Place in Inter college Badminton competition girls.
- Prayag Sharma selected for RGPV national Table Tennis as Captain.
- Prayag Sharma form CS-B 4th year won the Table Tennis at state level and go for national level.
- Grusha Chouhan and Anuradha Deolase CSE IV Year has published Research Paper on “Security Based Issues in view of Cloud Storage” in Journal for Research,Volume 3,Issue 1 ,dated April 2017.