Hobby Club “Kshitij”
About The hobby club Kshitij was inaugurated on 11th November 2016 with an aim of enhancing the hidden talent which each one of us is gifted with. Engaging in a hobby leads to acquiring substantial skills, knowledge and experience. The objective of the Kshitij is to inspire students to pursue a hobby and explore their potential in areas like music, dance, singing, photography, painting, etc. The committee work towards encouraging student participation in recreational activities, thus providing an opportunity for networking, team-building and personality development.
Celebration of India’s 71st Independence Day was organized by kshitij hobby club which was celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm. On the auspicious occasion Esteem Chief Guest Dr. Piyush Trivedi (EX-Vice chancellor R.G.P.V).
- Celebration of republic day in Institute was organized by kshitij hobby club. On this occasion Padmshri Cricket Commentator Shri Sushil Doshi and Social Worker Shri Kishore Kodwani were invited as the chief guest
- Poster making competition was organized by Kshitij hobby club on the theme “Clean India Green India.
- Rangoli Competition was organized by Kshitij Hobby Club.
- Students of Kshitij Arts & Music Club participated in the Annual Cultural Fest 2017 of Arihant Colleg, In Singing Competition Swaranjali Ojaswita Phatak stood 1st in solo singing competition and won 2nd prize in duet singing competition with Ashwini Parolkar.
- In Nrityanjali dance competition Shreyas Ranade, Ojaswita Phatak, Aakash Rathore, Aishwarya Gosawi, Aishwarya Matkar won 2nd prize in Group dance and Jeraj Jain stood 1st in poster making,
- Aakash Rathore won 1st prize in Fashion Show and was awarded as Mr. Arihant .
- Abhishek Mehta, Aman Jose Paul, Ranveer Singh,Riya Shukla, Avani Kala, Rishabh Joshi, Yamini Dongre, Diksha Wadnerkar, Rinal Nyati, Urvashi Hardiy Participated in Aayam 2K18 an Inter College Dramatics Event Halla Bol held at S.G.S.I.T.S and won 1st prize consecutive second time in Mime act.